Friday, November 29, 2019

"Guap Magazine" Cover Close up shot

To conclude this week blog post I would like to speak off a close up shot for my cover. The close up shot would of course have a strong center of interest because the close up is mainly going to be the model face. I feel like a close up shot would be an interesting take on my edition of "Guap Magazine" The reason why I believe so is that a close up shot have many different meanings to it. For example because I am doing a "Hip Hop/Rap" magazine a close up shot could mean that I want to focus on the model scars to signal the struggles of coming up in the rap business. Another scenario I would want a close up shot for the model is to zoom in on their smile or frown. That could signal the success of the artist career or not. There are many different cases where a close up shot for my magazine could be extremely useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment